In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, VIVADOGS informs Users that the data they provide through the Website will be incorporated into their data files for which it is responsible.
Identity and contact details of the controller
Befever Spain, S.L. is a company with address at Calle Robledillo 10, 1º, 4th door, Madrid, with C.I.F. Nº B-86779832, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 31,250, folio 110, page M-562502.
Contact email: [email protected]
Data needed for certain treatments
The delivery of the requested data in the forms offered on the Website is voluntary for the Users, although not providing certain data or answers to questions that may be asked in certain processes or records that are presented to the Users may cause the impossibility of access to the services provided by VIVADOGS.
The Users will respond, in any case, to the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, reserving VIVADOGS, the right to exclude from the registered services the Users who have provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that Proceed in law.
Information collected from Users
VIVADOGS collects the following personal data:
- Identification data, for example, name and surname.
- Contact information, such as the e-mail address, postal address, or telephone number.
- Images or photographs that the user wants to share on the Website.
- User opinions regarding the products and services offered.
The Website uses platforms such as Stripe and PayPal that could process bank and credit card information so that the User can proceed to pay for the Services.
Likewise, VIVADOGS collects and stores data obtained through the Website through the use of tools such as so-called cookies that obtain information from the User's navigation.
Purposes and legal bases of the treatment
VIVADOGS wants to treat all the data received in a lawful manner and for this it must support the processing of your data on a sufficient legal basis. In accordance with the above, we indicate below with what purposes VIVADOGS treats the data and what is the legal basis on which each of them is based:
- VIVADOGS uses this data to provide its services consisting of the online sale and distribution of pet products such as toys, accessories, snacks or food. This data processing is necessary for the execution of the contract between VIVADOGS and the Users of the Website that have accepted the Terms and Conditions or, where appropriate, the contracting conditions. Likewise, it is not possible for VIVADOGS to offer its services if this treatment is not performed.
- VIVADOGS uses the data it collects to evaluate the operation and know the opinion about the services it provides and the products it supplies; as well as to process and resolve any complaints or suggestions. VIVADOGS considers that it has a legitimate interest to carry out such data processing as it allows it to improve its services and the experience of the Users.
- VIVADOGS, based on its legitimate interest, may also use the data related to the evaluation of the operation and opinion of the products and services it provides, in order to carry out statistical studies to share them with its suppliers in order to improve the product and final service offered to Users and customers. The information will be aggregated, standardized and anonymized, in such a way that it is not possible to identify the interested parties, in order to distribute the statistical studies of the results of the services provided.
- VIVADOGS has a legitimate interest in using the data collected to contact its customers and inform them of the latest developments regarding the dissemination of new products or promotions and the services provided by VIVADOGS, for advertising purposes.
- VIVADOGS may process the bank or credit card data of its customers in order to manage the collection of the services provided. The legal basis of such treatment will be the execution of the contractual relationship that unites VIVADOGS with its clients.
- VIVADOGS may publish the images provided by its own users on its website and social networks. This publication will be done only and exclusively after obtaining the consent of the user in question.
Users must notify VIVADOGS of any modifications that occur in the data provided, responding, in any case, to the veracity and accuracy of the data provided at any time. VIVADOGS reserves, where appropriate and without prejudice to other actions that may correspond to it, the right not to provide the services or to terminate those Users who provide false or incomplete data, or share photographs not admitted in accordance with the law or morality. The foregoing does not imply, in any case, the assumption by VIVADOGS of any responsibility for the damages or losses that could be derived from the falsity or inaccuracy of the data provided, of which only the User will respond.
Data communication and international transfers
The personal data collected through the Website will not be transferred to any third party to be used for their own purposes other than those for which the User has consented to their treatment.
However, the authorized personnel of VIVADOGS and other third parties or collaborators that provide services in favor of VIVADOGS may access the personal data of the Users, in order to manage the provision of services, the contractual and / or pre-contractual relationship with Users or process requests made by Users. In these cases where access to other collaborating companies is allowed, said access to data on behalf of third parties will be regulated in the corresponding contract, as required by current regulations.
VIVADOGS, for the treatment of personal data, uses the services of those in charge and sub-managers of the treatment that some of your data could receive outside the European Union and the European Economic Area. This could imply an international transfer of data to countries that the European Union considers that they do not yet have an adequate level of data protection. For example, your laws may not guarantee you the same rights, or there may not be a data protection control authority capable of handling your claims.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, VIVADOGS is concerned that, in the event that data is shared outside the European Economic Area, the resulting international transfers are subject to any of the appropriate guarantees described in the applicable regulations such as the signing of type clauses, data protection or the subjection of the services provided to a binding legal instrument such as the Privacy Shield.
VIVADOGS may also disclose the personal data collected in the specific cases in which said assignment is established and is required by applicable regulations; or when required by the competent authorities.
The personal data of the Users will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes of the treatment for whose use they have been provided and, in any case, for a maximum of five (5) years since there is no interaction by the User with VIVADOGS , all this provided that the User has not revoked his consent and, in any case, following the principle of data minimization contemplated in the applicable regulations. Also, after that conservation period, VIVADOGS will proceed to send an email to this User where he must confirm if he wants to continue in the VIVADOGS database. If you answer negatively or do not receive confirmation from the User, you will stop treating such data and delete them from the VIVADOGS databases.
Any User may, at any time by written communication via email, exercise the following rights:
- Access: check what personal data about the User is VIVADOGS.
- Rectification: modify the personal data processed by VIVADOGS when they are inaccurate.
- Deletion: request that VIVADOGS delete the User's personal data.
- Limitation of processing: request that VIVADOGS limit the processing of the User's personal data.
- Opposition: oppose, for reasons related to your particular situation, the processing of the personal data of the User that VIVADOGS may perform in certain circumstances;
- Portability: request that VIVADOGS give you the information about the User in a computer format.
The exercise of these rights must be done in writing signed by the owner of the data, with indication of your address, attaching a copy of your National Identity Document or passport, addressing VIVADOGS, email [email protected] or the postal address : Calle Maria Teresa, 14, 2º (28028, Madrid, Spain)
VIVADOGS will treat your personal data in an absolutely confidential manner. Likewise, it has implemented adequate technical and organizational measures, according to the type of data collected, to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its destruction, loss, illegal access or illegal alteration. When determining these measures, criteria such as the scope, context and purposes of the treatment have been taken into account; the state of the art and the existing risks.